Devante Cole

From the few touches Cole got in the chaotic football played at the end of that game, I think not selecting him may have cost MK a point or 3.

A cushioned header from a hopeful punt in his direction, was absolute class & set up a what should have been the equaliser.

Don't think I've seen any of City's recent forwards produce a headed layoff like that vs anybody. Great awareness great skill.

It was a shame he didn't get longer, though the state of the pitch and the frenetic finale meant that they gave up playing their football in the last ten minutes and started lumping it forward; I blame van Gaal. :-)

In 2012, MK Dons had a 19 year old striker on loan who scored 4 goals in 14 games.

He won Championship Player of the Season last night. Patrick Bamford.

Devante Cole has 3 goals in 14 games for MK Dons at 19 years old. Just thought I'd note the similarities.

CityFan94 said:
In 2012, MK Dons had a 19 year old striker on loan who scored 4 goals in 14 games.

Devante Cole has 3 goals in 14 games for MK Dons at 19 years old. Just thought I'd note the similarities.

Great post.

It's been disappointing that Devante hasn't had much game time the last month - 6 weeks but he has scored 10 goals in his first season of professional football at 19.

WNRH said:
CityFan94 said:

Great post.

It's been disappointing that Devante hasn't had much game time the last month - 6 weeks but he has scored 10 goals in his first season of professional football at 19.

I wonder how many of those games he started or even played cf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.