Di Maria

HelloCity

@MCFClnfo: City are considering a move for Manchester United attacker Angel di Maria. Txiki has ‘held discussions'. (@DuncanCastles)

I actually think he'd do well for us, and he'd probably be a bit more settled with Aguero and his other countrymen behind him.

I know he's not set the world alight this year but I've seen flashes of brilliance which hint at better things to come.

His family hasn't settled so I doubt he would want another move to an English club.

[bigimg]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/HAHA-NO-reaction-gif.gif[/bigimg]

The days of us buying their cast-offs are long gone!

I have never seen a 'top' player give the ball away as much as Di Maria. He's like Robinho, a good player when the sun is out and everything is going well but he's not cut for challenging in the Premier League

The time to buy him was before they signed him. Fortunately it's been them to find out perhaps he isn't suited to Manchester or the premier league. Expensive mistake which hopefully we're not planning on bailing them out of.

He's a strange player, he's no doubt talented but he has turned in some of the worst performances I have seen from a top professional. I remember one of them being in the world cup, i am sure alot of people will remember it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.