Di Maria

forget about insurance, thats nothing. the fall out of an injury to a british record transfer player from a serious assault in his home would be nigh on fatally damaging to a club. associated costs to a club would run into 10-20, maybe even 30 times the initial costs.

forget about what you imagine pogba is thinking, all that matters is that he COULD be thinking it, and if anything serious had happened to di maria he most definately WOULD be thinking it, and so would kdb and sterling (and hes come from liverpool).

also, just how do you know that the break ins in liverpool have not affected the red a blue scouse? looks to me like they are losing quality players rather than gaining them. i wonder how much that has damaged those two teams, care to guess?

i think we are straying further off the point here and lets just agree to disagree.

p.s scottyboi, thanks for that nugget! i'll log that one away.

Get in the fucking sea.

He is off to france, fair do's just not right for the prem.

Ok, we'll take respectfully out of it, seeing as you want to be a big mouth......

The problem is dicklick, you're trying to enforce an opinion on those who know a little bit more than your sheltered existence.

I asked you a question you chose to ignore, garbled?? Behave you sphincter...

Your example are mute, as should you be, there's a good little boy.....

the unnecessary insults say a great deal about you and your attitude. you should be ashamed of that post.
you sound like you are in the security business, i am probably asking awkward questions.

the unnecessary insults say a great deal about you and your attitude. you should be ashamed of that post.
you sound like you are in the security business, i am probably asking awkward questions.

Ashamed??? Give over precious, this is an Internet forum and highlights perfectly why you're non plus.. And you've asked no questions, that's the point, only opinion and being very matter of fact about it....

Yes I'm in the security sector, hence why i tried to give an informed opinion, something you ignored, garbled I think was the word...

As a day job Im also a therapist, take size 9 shoes, lemon in my tea and I'm an titty man rather than arse....

Learn to read between the lines, it saves on unnecessary outbursts!!!

respectfully, dont tell me what to do!

i seem to have clarified my stance on this point and explained my viewpoint with examples of why i believe that player safety from outside interference in their homes is a direct responsibility of the club. whether you agree with me or not is not of any consequence, however if you are not going to add any further reasoning as to why i am incorrect in this statement then please dont respond.

your response above is garbled and not dealing with any of the points i raised so i cant be bothered trying to tie it all in with my earlier posts.

respond if you want but its getting a bit boring now.
Seems a bit catty!!! Want some milk with that saucer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.