Diabetes

Thought this would also be helpful. Before dismissing this old lady listen to her and also read up on her father Dr Max Gerson.

Or he could take advice from those of us on this thread who have actually reversed their diabetes. You are so caught up in your own vegan indoctrination that you haven't noticed the first hand accounts on here.

Or he could take advice from those of us on this thread who have actually reversed their diabetes. You are so caught up in your own vegan indoctrination that you haven't noticed the first hand accounts on here.

I am carb free for my 14th day without medication blood sugars are lower have already lost weight so feel better . Found myself checking everything religiously so my sugar intake is nil apart from natural sugars blackberrys sugar free gum etc. Water intake is up to 2.5 litres a day with fresh lemon in it. My eyesight is still a bit blurry but I won't give this up until it works mate.

Still carb free and now educating myself as to what's even in an oxo cube. I may need a new pair of prescription glasses because the ones I am using now are not up to scratch. My sugar levels are a point above normal as a daily average (Considering I was hitting 17 on a bad day before) and I believe the condition is self inflicted as mentioned by the knowledgeable people on here.
The fruit I am eating are blueberries blackberries and strawberries and have gotten a taste for olive oil and various types of nuts with Greek yoghurt and cinnamon.

I've been the docs today. He was chuffed to bits that id lost 2 stones and my blood pressure was down by 25/15.
He's took me off one of my BP meds for a few weeks to see how it goes.
My Blood sugar down to 5.8 today. He said that was acceptable and fallswithin 'reverse' levels. Said 12 years ago the patients on his books with T2D was 120. Now it's 1500!
Jeez!
Soon to be 1499.
;-)

Still carb free and now educating myself as to what's even in an oxo cube. I may need a new pair of prescription glasses because the ones I am using now are not up to scratch. My sugar levels are a point above normal as a daily average (Considering I was hitting 17 on a bad day before) and I believe the condition is self inflicted as mentioned by the knowledgeable people on here.
The fruit I am eating are blueberries blackberries and strawberries and have gotten a taste for olive oil and various types of nuts with Greek yoghurt and cinnamon.

Don't get new glasses mate. Trust me it'll be back to normal once you stabilize.
Get them from the pound shop. I did.
You'll be getting your eyes tested for nothing, or at least a few hundred sheckles, and they'll be no good in a couple of weeks.
Your glasses not your eyes!

Don't get new glasses mate. Trust me it'll be back to normal once you stabilize.
Get them from the pound shop. I did.
You'll be getting your eyes tested for nothing, or at least a few hundred sheckles, and they'll be no good in a couple of weeks.
Your glasses not your eyes!

I don't use glasses for reading this diet doesn't seem to have affected that at all it's my long distance vision that's a bit blurred, do you think that will rectify itself?

I don't use glasses for reading this diet doesn't seem to have affected that at all it's my long distance vision that's a bit blurred, do you think that will rectify itself?

Yes mate. That's what affected me.
I went on the blood sugar diet forum and got loads of reassurance.
However if you go blind I take no responsibility!

( smiley face!)

Yes mate. That's what affected me.
I went on the blood sugar diet forum and got loads of reassurance.
However if you go blind I take no responsibility!

Hahahahaha it's partly your fault I can't fit into my shirts and pants, there's a lawsuit coming pretty soon ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.