Diabetes

I did precisely 7412 steps today thanks to the kick up the arse I got ;)

When I re-read this thread and your post of all the meds you were on I thought how fucking great it is. Not just for those of us who have taken back control (no offence remainers) but also if you think about the bigger scale, if just a few % of people with type 2 do the same the cost savings for the NHS would be substantial. It's win win so everyone who has cracked it should shout about it from the rooftops and eventually we could get some momentum for a real concerted change in both the food and health industries.

When I re-read this thread and your post of all the meds you were on I thought how fucking great it is. Not just for those of us who have taken back control (no offence remainers) but also if you think about the bigger scale, if just a few % of people with type 2 do the same the cost savings for the NHS would be substantial. It's win win so everyone who has cracked it should shout about it from the rooftops and eventually we could get some momentum for a real concerted change in both the food and health industries.

Honestly mate my life has changed completely with my blood sugars ALMOST at normality a huge loss in weight no more spots that don't heal a prostate to shame Achilles and bags of energy. I had a bag of chips for the first time since I started this regime last night (Too tired to cook) and I walked an extra kilometer, understanding that I will only get out of this what I want to put in.
Like you say this is a great thread and more and more people are joining in with their health problems, this is a wealth of information.

We keep this thread alive and the odd blue will drop in out of curiosity, then Hey Presto we have another convert!
Keep up the good work boys and girls!

Go back and read this thread from the start. Pay attention to the posts from the only medical expert on here, drthingy. Watch the videos, read the studies and read crazyg's posts. (well done for posting). Then decide where you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 10 years.
It's a choice with 2 possible outcomes in the end. You master it, or it masters you.

thanks mate. will do

I started the keto way of eating 2 weeks ago today. Started it because this year I ruptured a disk in my back. So was on my back for 5 months waiting for surgery. Obviously, i put a lot of weight on in that time.

Weighed myself today and I have lost an incredible 14.6lb in 2 weeks.
Besides the weight loss. I feel amazing. Loads of energy. Sleep a lot lot better and I am never hungry.
Big test Saturday for the game. Usually drink lager. But have switched to Jack Daniels. Going to an expensive day!!.

I've been on the very low sugar for a week tomorrow,lost 5 pounds already,headache and nausea has gone,still have pain in my neck and shoulders that won't budge but i'm through the worst i think, much quicker than the first time i did this a year ago,started back walking today,not for long but i can build up again,all good so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.