Diana - the princess of hearts.

Makes you wonder.

A handwritten letter in which Diana, Princess of Wales claimed that the Prince of Wales was plotting to kill her so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke, the former nanny to Princes William and Harry, has been shown at the inquest into her death.

She wrote: "I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high.

"This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy. Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573170/Princess-Diana-letter-Charles-plans-to-kill-me.html

Tight leg bourke sounds horny. Pics please.

Wow, she visited a few sick people.
Queen of hearts.
Servants and Palaces

Try working in a fucking steel factory or down a mine for 50 years

A friend of a friend worked for the British Government in an embassy 'somewhere' and I asked him about the royal family and how they were.

He said they were OK, polite and correct but a bit stuffy, but he added his personal favourite was Diana.

When I asked why, he said she was a friendly and engaging person who would happily go out in the evening with them for a meal and a couple of drinks in a bar without any airs and graces. Just a normal person when you were in her company, and good for a laugh.

Yes or no I don't know. All I know is I had graduated from Uni and come back that weekend to see my girlfriend. Instead of a weekend of nonstop sex she had to turn the news on to see the latest.

I'd be ok with that now but back as a young man...

Damn you, Prince Phillip!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.