Diane Abbott

There is something for everyone to get offended about in this thread - which is nice and inclusive. The mysogynistic angle, rape, race, the list goes on.
If she was in a wheelchair and had strong views on Isreal the server might just melt. I can't remember who first expressed third party outrage, but I think it got to page 8?

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread, is there definitely something for me to get offended at? I haven't been properly offended for ages.

There are two serious issues here. One of the security of politicians in the face of increased aggression and intimidation quite rightly raised by Abbott.
The second issue is one of the mental health of anyone intent on having any form of sex, either consensual or not with her. As someone else has already said, this is probably the most serious flaw in Corbyns credibility. Anything he says about trident, the EU, Syria, or salary caps pales into insignificance alongside this lapse in judgement. I'm a Corbyn fan BTW.

she raises the issue of fear and intimidation that politicians face which is a fair issue, but She did what she (and her pal Harriet Hartman) always do and raise the issue of fear and intimidation WOMEN politicians face. Like on this thread people are upset because someone called her a c@@t but go on the trump thread the Corbyn thread the eu ref thread and you will see politicians getting a slating. Trump gets the piss right royally ripped out of him on the BBC and mainstream media but he is a man so fair game eh? I am sure Nigel farage gets a fair amount of abuse as well when he walks down the street.

Did she not get reported by MPs for bullying other labour MPs over the Syria vote? Again she is full of double standards. Be it having to apologise over racist remarks " white people like to divide and rule" , throwing a sickie over Brexit vote, sending her kids to private school etc

Corbyn how could you.

Jezza has apparently been married three times, fitting in horizontal jogging with Di, in what must be an incredibly
busy life protesting about everything takes great stamina, and I can only conclude that a teetotal vegetarian
diet is highly beneficial to health.
Detrimental to eyesight, though.

I can't be arsed reading the whole thread, is there definitely something for me to get offended at? I haven't been properly offended for ages.
Dianne Abbott was quoted yesterday as saying that one of the major signs of people who wish they were ginger and are jealous of day walkers is that they have a strange dislike of curry.

Dianne Abbott was quoted yesterday as saying that one of the major signs of people who wish they were ginger and are jealous of day walkers is that they have a strange dislike of curry.

She tells more lies than Donald Trump.

Not a reflection of my political leaning but I bet Farage has a bottom drawer full of abuse that would rival and possibly dwarfs some of it. But it's not on Sky's agenda to get him on and talking about it.

The trick is to adopt a bit of faux outrage. Being properly offended by someone on the internet is fairly difficult and the preserve of more delicate flowers than yourself ;-)
If you want to give it a go, start by picking a poster you don't like or has pissed you off, scrutinize every post they make for anything that could even slightly brush against the forum rules, and then report the post to admin. I'd imagine that on at least some level there is satisfaction to be had from this.

The trick is to adopt a bit of faux outrage. Being properly offended by someone on the internet is fairly difficult and the preserve of more delicate flowers than yourself ;-)
If you want to give it a go, start by picking a poster you don't like or has pissed you off, scrutinize every post they make for anything that could even slightly brush against the forum rules, and then report the post to admin. I'd imagine that on at least some level there is satisfaction to be had from this.

Reported for having a pop at the mods!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.