Diane Abbott

Well it's all a proper chuckle, this piss taking of Ms Abbott, and I'm just as guilty, but the woman apparently can't
walk down the street without being subject to vile verbal abuse, and has been threatened with physical violence.
In addition, she's subject to a blizzard of disgusting E mails and other unacceptable shit, which, to me, is totally
abhorrent. There really are some wicked bastards who just have to take their hatred to these lengths, there is no
need for it.

That reminds me of an incident when I was out walking the dogs with daughter and son-in-law. Some gamekeeper's flunkey started giving it large about the dogs being off lead. Not being inclined to intellectual debate on that particular day, I called him a cnut.

His retort was: "Cnuts can be useful".

Quick as a flash, my daughter came back with: "Not to you, though". At this point the fat bastard got back on his quad bike and disappeared over the horizon.

Dat's ma girl!
Did you call him a 'cnut' or a '****' as the former carries a little less force imo.

Well it's all a proper chuckle, this piss taking of Ms Abbott, and I'm just as guilty, but the woman apparently can't
walk down the street without being subject to vile verbal abuse, and has been threatened with physical violence.
In addition, she's subject to a blizzard of disgusting E mails and other unacceptable shit, which, to me, is totally
abhorrent. There really are some wicked bastards who just have to take their hatred to these lengths, there is no
need for it.

Absolutely. I'm no admirer of her as a politician but she's done nothing to deserve that sort of shite. People who behave like that are utter twats and cowards.

need for it.

Completely echo your sentiments but I can't help but see the hate this women also holds for plenty in society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.