Diarra...am I actually banned?

I am not a WUM either tho in my opinion, My dad has known Cook through business for a number of years, so cook was not merely passing on information to just anyone. I think it was seriousl in the pipeline, and we just screwed it up.

dancity19 said:
I am not a WUM either tho in my opinion, My dad has known Cook through business for a number of years, so cook was not merely passing on information to just anyone. I think it was seriousl in the pipeline, and we just screwed it up.

We seem to be doing that a lot lately

dancity19 said:

How did we screw up?

By refusing to pay over the odds for a player, sounds like good buisiness sense to me, but to be honest I have my doubts that we ever that interested in him

dancity19 said:

Stop trying to justify this or that mate FFS! We aren't all waiting with a stick to beat you up, or your dad either. Perhaps it's just my politics mate, but life is full of things that go tits up and no-one is to "blame", it just doesn't work out! People always looking for someone ("they" or "it") to blame when things don't work out they way they want.

I don't think you are a WUM. Call me as a witness for the defence if you like. I just require a pint, rag pudding, chips, peas and gravy to cover my expenses...

...every day for a year.

Ducado said:
dancity19 said:

How did we screw up?

By refusing to pay over the odds for a player, sounds like good buisiness sense to me, but to be honest I have my doubts that we ever that interested in him

Agreed

£20 million is a lot, who's saying we haven't got someone just as good lined up? There's absolutely no need to be negative before we know what's happening, but that won't stop most of the miserable TWATS on here

Ducado said:
bluemoon73 said:
what it means is you now are known as a wum

Seems fair, and dare I say a trifle naive, I mean as if Cook would discus such delicate matters, FFS some people on here really need to get out more, if he did say it, any information that comes about that way is suspect, I actually think there is some smoke and mirrors going on here, with some unwitting posters on here being drawn in (as well as the press)

I agree what your trying to do, but I think Cook's newness to this game could be to blame for this one. Dan wasn't the only one to think this was happening. Who knows??

Why are you pissed off with Hughes? How do you know City actually wanted him? He's in real shit if people are jumping on his back because we didn't sign a player we were reportedly interested in.

Let's see who he brings in Jan, his signings haven't disappointed yet, and I have a feeling they won't in Jan either.

if i were Cook and seriously interested in, say, Cambiasso, i'd leak stories about some player we were negotiating for but who wasn't our first choice to draw attention from the press. just sayin'.

Everyone was convinced Diarra was coming, I could have made something up through a source, waited till it 'happened' then used it as credibility at a later date. Everyone who had a source last couple of weeks has used Diarra to back up their argument ie "my mate told me that Kaka and Diarra are DONE DEALS, Diarra is so I must be right".

zeusbheld said:
if i were Cook and seriously interested in, say, Cambiasso, i'd leak stories about some player we were negotiating for but who wasn't our first choice to draw attention from the press. just sayin'.

Which is a very good strategy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.