Diarra and Santa Cruz

SantaCruz couldnt be arsed going to Dublin with his teammates for a christmas bash..

did anyone else notice when he scored v LIverpPool with a few mins to go to get another he didnt celebrate and NOONE congratulated him whatsover

I work for a company who sponsors Blackburn, and with a Blackburn season-ticket holder who goes home and away.

He's convinced that Roque Santa Cruz is coming to City, and says that all their fans expect this to happen. I don't think he has any hard information, it's just the endless paper talk describing it as a done deal

He wants Hughes back by the way

But the reason why I post this is that, he says he thrives on crosses which confirms my impression as well, and that without Bentley sending crosses flying across the area, he's been half the player this season.

I don't know the stats, but suspect that City are in the bottom 3 as regards crosses into the box, and our set-piece routines are poor, with only Garrido being able to whip the ball in. So is RSC the right man for City? I have no doubt that he would score a ot of goals if we gave him the right service, but would we give him that service?

Despite all the paper talk, I think the press might have got this story wrong.

Marvin said:
I work for a company who sponsors Blackburn, and with a Blackburn season-ticket holder who goes home and away.

He's convinced that Roque Santa Cruz is coming to City, and says that all their fans expect this to happen. I don't think he has any hard information, it's just the endless paper talk describing it as a done deal

He wants Hughes back by the way

But the reason why I post this is that, he says he thrives on crosses which confirms my impression as well, and that without Bentley sending crosses flying across the area, he's been half the player this season.

I don't know the stats, but suspect that City are in the bottom 3 as regards crosses into the box, and our set-piece routines are poor, with only Garrido being able to whip the ball in. So is RSC the right man for City? I have no doubt that he would score a ot of goals if we gave him the right service, but would we give him that service?

Despite all the paper talk, I think the press might have got this story wrong.

One again Marvin I think you're way off the mark although time will tell. Incidentally Zab can get down his line and whip a decent ball in as well

Olimpia Asunción
1998–99 23 13 - Better than 1 in 2
Total 23 13

Bayern Munich
1999–00 28 5 (1 in 6)
2000–01 19 5 (1 in 4)
2001–02 22 5 (1 in 4)
2002–03 14 5 (1 in 3)
2003–04 29 5 (1 in 6)
2004–05 4 0
2005–06 13 4 (1 in 3)
2006–07 26 2 (1 in 13)
Total 155 31

Blackburn Rovers
2007–08 37 19 (1 in 2)
2008–09 8 2 (1 in 4)

moodyblue said:
Personally I thinks Diarra and Santa Cruz would be great signings that would take us up a notch add a few more great squad players and we could be onto a winner!!!

I could realistically see a team line up of this:

HART

ZABALETA RICHARDS KOMPANY BRIDGE

SWP DIARRA IRELAND BARRY

SANTA CRUZ ROBINHO

I didn't realise he was up for grabs, your xmas list is a little ambitous if you ask me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.