Diarra is sealed, plus CB and striker..

Re: Diarra

Don;t you just love 'em

'he's obviously going to go before too long, but I see him going to a really big club - I mean Real Madrid, Inter, Manyoo, not some jumped up English club that think they're bigger than they are because they've got money and/or their manager says so. I also think Tone will do his best to keep him at FP until the summer'.

blue b4 the moon said:
Don;t you just love 'em

'he's obviously going to go before too long, but I see him going to a really big club - I mean Real Madrid, Inter, Manyoo, not some jumped up English club that think they're bigger than they are because they've got money and/or their manager says so. I also think Tone will do his best to keep him at FP until the summer'.
PMSL the idiots, clearly cant see that the only reason he signed for them was because they offered the highest wages

I know two lasses who have season tickets at Fratton and they both describe him as 'world class'.

Now while I think that might be a bit OTT he is certainly exactly what we need at the minute.

Project Rain said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
diarra is superb, i just hope the striker were getting is Villa and these defenders are wayne bridge and chiellini

Diarra fails at two of the big 4 clubs and is superb, plus you want two more left backs? Hmmm...

there is no doubt he is a top class player.

Irlamblue said:
tommcfc said:
diarra has been "nailed on" for a while now

Now that Diarra is nailed on. Do you think we could play him on saturday against everton...

By all accounts we have payed for kaka - 60 mill up front.. Come on . Its only right that we give him a run out over the christmas programme.

only problem he's injured and at least another week away from playing. ;)

ramsdale4 said:
Another insight into what pompey fans think of the Diarra situation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=5474&posts=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co. ... 4&posts=17</a>

yes c'mon fans getting pissed off about the money situation na na na, na na na na CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.