Diarra to Madrid, Lets move on.

Blueranger

It looks like Diarra has made the choice everyone would make in the same circumstances, Big deal! Let's move on to the other targets we must have.

TBH, i think Kompany is a better player in that position, and that Ireland can shine in central midfield. He has added strength and workrate to his now showing talent.

Buy a left midfielder, a striker, then let Rob play behind him with SWP on the right. I would be happy with that.

Where we need the biggest change is in Defence! I believe in the old football stance of strikers win you games, defences win you trophies!

I think what Gary Cook was saying about not being held to ransom was referring to this story.

he's not a bad player but there's much better players we could be looking at the likes of schweinsteiger,arshavin.plus i thought diarra looked very lightweight against us.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
he's not a bad player but there's much better players we could be looking at the likes of schweinsteiger,arshavin.plus i thought diarra looked very lightweight against us.

Schweinsteiger and Arshavin are a completely different type of player though.

avoidconfusion said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

Schweinsteiger and Arshavin are a completely different type of player though.
schweinsteiger is what we need someone who can boss the midfield, if you can watch him for bayern world class mate.

I don't believe he is worth that money, and def not worth £110,000 a fecking week. Whats he done? He played a handful of games for Chelski, less for Arsenal, about 20 for Pompey.

How is he worth £20M+ and £110,000 a week...

A Player who plays in that position is Sporting's Miguel Veloso who may cost less and is better, more experienced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.