Diarra undecided

twinkletoes

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1193873.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futb ... 93873.html</a>

Translation

The hours are still going very slowly to Lassana Diarra. Last Tuesday, following an agreement between Real Madrid and Portsmouth, it seemed that his signing was done, but the high financial claims of the player are delaying their arrival in the Spanish capital. The French go nervous, but yesterday, Friday, it was seen by the Sports City of Portsmouth. After three days disappeared, Lassana was made on the orders of Tony Adams and waved to all his colleagues with some sadness. Without really knowing what to say.

Diarra was exercised for two hours and left the Wellington Sports Ground in the race and not make statements, although in the end agreed to stop the car to give explanations and, above all, seek peace through the pages of the newspaper MARK: "I can not say nothing, really. You have to respect. " The question was direct: How is your signing for Real Madrid? "I will talk in a few days, now I can not say anything." Diarra also entered the rag when you wonder whether you prefer to Madrid or the City, which offers a galactic salary: "I can not talk. I hope my future will be settled within the next few days, soon. It is what can only say".

twinkletoes said:
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1193873.html

Translation

The hours are still going very slowly to Lassana Diarra. Last Tuesday, following an agreement between Real Madrid and Portsmouth, it seemed that his signing was done, but the high financial claims of the player are delaying their arrival in the Spanish capital. The French go nervous, but yesterday, Friday, it was seen by the Sports City of Portsmouth. After three days disappeared, Lassana was made on the orders of Tony Adams and waved to all his colleagues with some sadness. Without really knowing what to say.

Diarra was exercised for two hours and left the Wellington Sports Ground in the race and not make statements, although in the end agreed to stop the car to give explanations and, above all, seek peace through the pages of the newspaper MARK: "I can not say nothing, really. You have to respect. " The question was direct: How is your signing for Real Madrid? "I will talk in a few days, now I can not say anything." Diarra also entered the rag when you wonder whether you prefer to Madrid or the City, which offers a galactic salary: "I can not talk. I hope my future will be settled within the next few days, soon. It is what can only say".

RAG!!!!

svennis pennis said:
Very interesting. looks like this is still going on.
Yes, the silence is deafening.

I bet Real want to turn the players head before offering far less generous terms to Pompey and the player

Marvin said:
svennis pennis said:
Very interesting. looks like this is still going on.
Yes, the silence is deafening.

I bet Real want to turn the players head before offering far less generous terms to Pompey and the player

I agree. I can't help but think they are going through the correct channels in the public eye. Gaining permission etc... Only to re negotiate the fee if he agrees to their terms.

Hughes knew something when asked on wednesday.

Greed is the name of the game once again ....... Real Madrid are clearly relying on their immense reputation to railroad the player into a cut-price deal , both in wages and in fee ....... but Diarra is obviously caught in two minds with City able to offer more on both counts ....... Portsmouth themselves are probably caught in two minds too ... they wont want to sell to a Premiership rival , but on the other hand they'd like the extra income that a deal with us could bring.

I just hope that if he eventually DOES decide to grace our doorstep he's able to offer a bit more than he displayed in the trouncing at COMS ..... when the ONLY portsmouth player to really shine was Glen Johnson ....... just as it had been in the draw at their place last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.