Diarra undecided

Obviously we've offered Diarra and Portsmouth more... We HAVE to! In a straight fight who do you think he'd sign for right now??? Hmmm...

But perhaps part of the delay is Diarra wanting to see what other signings City make in January...?

If City have said the likes of Eto'o (remember that piece of info I received..? Clock's still ticking...), RSC, Kaka?, etc are to pen deals "soon" then City might look a better bet all 'round for him...?

Interesting.

Also tomorrow's game at The Albion takes on immense proportions for everyone involved, Owners, Manager, Players, Fans and no doubt even possible transfers...

COME ON CITY! NOW IS THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!

Possibly THE biggest game in our history to date... Discuss.

GStar said:
I hope he goes to Madrid.

£24 mil and £100,000 + p/w wages... hes worth 25% of that at best. Not to mention temas could bounce the ball over our midfield with him in it as well as Robinho/SWP/Ireland

This. Our midfield is short enough thanks.

Blumers Bloomers said:
GStar said:

£24 mil and £100,000 + p/w wages... hes worth 25% of that at best. Not to mention temas could bounce the ball over our midfield with him in it as well as Robinho/SWP/Ireland

I give you Claude Makelele... And Vincent Kompany...

1.618034 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
GStar said:

Kompany is pretty tall?! Makelele class yes but we desperately need some height in midfield............look at that Fellaini against us last week, he was a proper handful and was winning every header in midfield (unsuprisingly given his height and our severe lack of it)

Blumers Bloomers said:
1.618034 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
GStar said:

Kompany is pretty tall?! Makelele class yes but we desperately need some height in midfield............look at that Fellaini against us last week, he was a proper handful and was winning every header in midfield (unsuprisingly given his height and our severe lack of it)

Yeah and he'd no doubt be playing with him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.