Diary of a Derby Day.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
A derby day is a mixed blessing. All week beforehand, you swing from absolute certainty, to utter gloom.

We should win, but we will fuck it up, just wait and see.

No, will we fuck, we will do them.

All these conversations take place inside your own head. It wears you out. I, like most, have the negative me inside the same skull as happy go lucky me. The pessimistic **** is always there. He is like

This weekend saw us take on our friends across the city. We have issues.

This morning I awoke convinced we would make an arse if it. By 10.30 I had us winning six nil. My missus looked at me with a look that screamed, you need help you annoying ****.

The game was a relief. I had nothing more to do to ensure the result. I had decided not to drink the night before, as twenty minutes came, I noticed five empty bottles that had contained beer. Duck knuws who left them there.

We dominated, we created good chances, we missed every fucking one if them. My negative side was whispering.

Your going to get fucked. You missed three great chances. You will regret that.

On and on the **** went.

In the end we won. It was great. I love nothing more in football than to beat them and text my pals afflicted by supporting the gers.

I'm sitting in the garden with a fire smouldering, a gin in my hand listening to tunes and wondering if I will make it back inside without tripping over something and ruining my gorgeous face.

Derby games are great, but they fuck up even the mildest of souls. As I'm not a mild soul I bear the brunt of my own expectations.

We won. And the optimistic me has parted the miserable cunts balls.

I think I might start breathing out now. My pal, a ger, will need my support in these coming days and I will be right there to remind him that it could be worse etc etc.

I do what I can.

No derby day football talk in this section

In fact NO F*CKIN FOOTBALL TALK EVER

F*ck you Noble for blazing that shot over the bar in the dying seconds you little cum stain.

Up the Hammers

I always used to get something that I call the derby day shits.

I remember one frosty November day being stuck in the Mary ds toilets for about half an hour with horrendous diarrhea while I could hear the crowd in the back function room going crazy with Ricky Hatton.

I think the problem is I hate them so much that the thought of even sharing a stadium with them makes me anxious. I also relish the opportunity to give their "supporters" as much grief as I possibly can during the 90 minutes.

You do appreciate that your derby opponents would be lucky to avoid relegation from League 1 in England dont you? Derby days in Manchester play havoc with my IBS it would not be so if the rags were about as good as Oldham, which of course Rangers are.

This should be in the general football forum as well the OP knows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.