Diary of a Derby Day.

This should be in the general football forum as well the OP knows!

In my defence I was very, very drunk at the time. Apologies to admin.

And I know we are all pub teams and Accrington Stanley would win our league with a couple of English pub teams also edging everybody else out. Of course that's all true. Fuck, your woman's team would probably win the treble.

Having accepted all that considered opinion though, it still is as nerve racking as the northwest amateur blind league play off though.

That's all I'm saying. :)

Please can we have about Celtic reserves? It is a City forum after all!!

It's about the week leading up to a derby game. It's not about Celtic as such just my reaction to this kind of game, that I'm sure is shared by fans of many teams.

I did put it in the off topic as it was really about mental instability. It was moved here.

It's about the week leading up to a derby game. It's not about Celtic as such just my reaction to this kind of game, that I'm sure is shared by fans of many teams.

I did put it in the off topic as it was really about mental instability. It was moved here.
I'd hate to think how you'd feel if you had a competitive derby

I can remember Buzzer wiping his nose on the corner flag at the swamp, I thought it was hilarious.

It all depends on whose wiping and who flag it is.

The outrage is hysterical given they would be lapping it up if the shoe was on the other foot.

They have celebrated at our ground, doing a mock huddle but they forget that.

40 years ago it probably was.

Times have changed. ESPECIALLY in that fixture.

A 'mock huddle' (what the fuck is offensive about that???) is not an insult in any way. Griffiths is a little turd and I hope he gets his leg snapped in the next game he plays.
I'd go the opposite way and say that those 2 clubs and their fans in particular need to lose the religious/political baggage and stop being so fucking precious about a bit of banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.