Did anybody see

Yes actually I did. He got a foul from it, so well done Darius, at least it wasn't him causing the foul.....LOL

i dont know what to think about the game today. happy because we saved a point or disappointed that we didn't take the win!??? its a tough one, well hats off to daniel sturridge for showing good composure for the goal and a cracking ball to robbie! roll on jan!

his first touch was a pass to Ireland that was intercepted, but he got a couple of more chances and with him being in on the right it allowed SWP to be more central and involved and stretched their back four which got Sturridge open for the goal. BTW, Sturridge was absolute class with the finish and the pass to Robinho!

77515_1.jpg

The Invisible_Man said:
No I didnt notice him get a touch either, think it was a mistake bringing him on today, normally fairly involved though.

We played twice as well after Hughes' substitutions today IMO, credit where it's due. Darius made a couple of strong challenges that kept the pressure up.

He did fuck all everyones just blinded by the fact we pulled two back and Vass had nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.