Did anyone buy any cheap train tickets for the final?

Lenblue

Hi,
Did anyone take a chance and buy cheap train tickets for the cup final that now might not be used? I am hoping to take my lad down to the final, as yes, he is a Chelsea fan, and of course City have scuppered my original plans. Trying to get a couple of tickets in their end is going to be a costly exercise, so if anyone has any cheap rail tickets, please drop me a line, cheers guys.

Hi,
Did anyone take a chance and buy cheap train tickets for the cup final that now might not be used? I am hoping to take my lad down to the final, as yes, he is a Chelsea fan, and of course City have scuppered my original plans. Trying to get a couple of tickets in their end is going to be a costly exercise, so if anyone has any cheap rail tickets, please drop me a line, cheers guys.
Be cheaper to educate him about supporting a proper team

Hi,
If hes under 15 or could pass for under 15 you can get family and friends railcard for £30 you travel at 2/3 price the lad at 1/3 price.
I know someone who borrows a friends card as they dont have pictures on them :+)

Cheers guys, still haven't got a ticket for the game, so will see. I have never jibber anything in my life ever Dave. Never. Ever...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.