Did Ramos want the sack ????

LEE BRADBURY

Some Spuds fans on the forums think Ramos worked his ticket, you know the script silly game plans, consistently playing players out of position, picking the wrong players and ignoring others, and causing a bit of resentment in the dressing room all because he was home sick, anyway we all know he got the sack and a muti- million pound pay out and off in to the sunset.

All rumour I know, but there turn around in fortunes since he was sacked is nothing short of miraculous considering their form prior, and with exactly the same squad as before

Obviously there is something in this somewhere because their results don’t lie, I just find it hard to believe that a premiership manager could be so cynical as to work his ticket, or is it just a coincidence

Thoughts please.

I've heard of this before, I think it was on sunday supplement. 1 of the jocks looking at the info before deciding it was plain Ramos didn't want the job.

Shouldn't have fookin taken it then

Bigga said:
Upstairs with footy stuff.

This place is for non heart attacks and non headaches/ non conspiracy theories/ non Hughes hatred... Just non footy!
sorry mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.