Diego Lattie

MCFC1993

Apparently Liverpool have pinched him, I know our U16's are a very talented group, have we lost one of the good ones?

'Lattie had impressed playing for Manchester City but hadn’t done enough to earn a new deal. They have now released him from his contract'

we will lose some top players on the way, you only have to look at who barca and bayern have lost in the last ten years from their academy with the likes of fabregas, pique, bellerin, hummels, emre can.

Not flapping I see we released, just lots of talk of the kids stalling on contracts at that level. Hopefully the shake up next season will see them commit.
Stalling? or negotiating the best contract?

I suspect the majority who are leaving will be doing so with the clubs blessing.

We can't sign them all on. Maybe we think someone in is position is a better player in another age group.

We can't sign them all on. Maybe we think someone in is position is a better player in another age group.

Yeah fuck signing him then selling him on..

Just release him on a free we dont need the money that's how Marwood operates it seems..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.