Dimitri Payet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think United will spend 50million on a player who is 29 years old !

And Mourinho already said he needs 4 players, he got 3 already and the 4th is Pogba.

The Mirror and Daily Express saying today the rags are ready to put a bid in for him. Seems like lazy "journalism" to me. Taking one rumour article and using it for their paper as well.

Can't see West Ham selling him as they don't have anyone of similar quality to take his place but maybe they need the money to fill some other holes, left back, and maybe someone up top as Enner Valencia hasn't produced as much as they want when he's been healthy.

Unless he is simply a one season wonder, I'd hate to see him playing in Trafford for that lot.

If you were Payet and not averse to move somewhere for guarenteed silverware based on last years performances would you be interested if one of the big boys showed an interest?
Loyalty is almost none existent in modern day football and although he's been given a great platform at West Ham he wasn't born blowing bubbles was he?
I won't be surprised if he does move - can't see it being us though and I'd hate it if it was them. His free kicks are jaw droppingly good!

If you were Payet and not averse to move somewhere for guarenteed silverware based on last years performances would you be interested if one of the big boys showed an interest?
Loyalty is almost none existent in modern day football and although he's been given a great platform at West Ham he wasn't born blowing bubbles was he?
I won't be surprised if he does move - can't see it being us though and I'd hate it if it was them. His free kicks are jaw droppingly good!
Agree. He's not young either. He may look at it as being his last chance for a big move/big payday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.