Directions

merty-b-

I am down for te game tomorrow. Im getting the megabus to Chorlton Street. I have to pick up something @ Microdirect on Upper Brook Street.

It says on google maps that it takes 30 mins walking and about 6 in a car.

Has anyone been to MicroDirect? Is it easy to find or hidden in a wee corner that no1 can find?

Yeah ..... i'd say that those times are about right from the city centre to Micro-Direct ..... it is a bit of a walk from town via Portland Street , Princess Street , and onto its continuation Upper Brook Street ...... walk down past the Taipan restaurant an' Plymouth Grove (to the left) , and Grafton Street (to the right) to the area where they're re-developing the hospital , and Micro-Direct is clearly visible on the left hand side of the road , just past a garage ....... it's about a mile an' a half /two miles from Piccadilly.

Much easier to get a taxi to it ........ think the no. 50 bus goes past it too from Manchester.

Warning though ........ it's nowhere near COMS , it's the other way entirely , not too far away from what was Maine Road.

2rclxc2.jpg

you can get 50 bus from princess st and it gets you there in 10mins. just get off when you see the tesco metro/petrol station(its 50 yards further on.)

coming back, just cross the road to the bus stop and back you go. 15 mins this time as it cant go back up princess st(one way)

(£3 day rider will get you to the ground as well from piccadilly)

Oh well going by the picture I think I might find it. I will see what time we get into Manchester at and how p1shed I am. Might end up just getting a taxi.

merty-b- said:
Oh well going by the picture I think I might find it. I will see what time we get into Manchester at and how p1shed I am. Might end up just getting a taxi.

Sunday opening hours are only 11am - 4pm , Merty , so it could be a bit 'tight' for you , with the match in mind...... why not ring them an' order the item for delivery?

black mamba said:
merty-b- said:

Sunday opening hours are only 11am - 4pm , Merty , so it could be a bit 'tight' for you , with the match in mind...... why not ring them an' order the item for delivery?

I returned an item as it was faulty and they said it was okay to pick it up. I called them on Friday and they said it was cool to pick it up as they weren't going to send it this week. Got down to Manchester and walked along to the shop only to be told that the boy couldn't find it. I was ready to go off my nut. In the end I had to tell him to f**k off and jump in a taxi to the game.

They are away to get an ear full today when I phone them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.