Directions

merty-b-

I am down for te game tomorrow. Im getting the megabus to Chorlton Street. I have to pick up something @ Microdirect on Upper Brook Street.

It says on google maps that it takes 30 mins walking and about 6 in a car.

Has anyone been to MicroDirect? Is it easy to find or hidden in a wee corner that no1 can find?

merty-b- said:
I am down for te game tomorrow. Im getting the megabus to Chorlton Street. I have to pick up something @ Microdirect on Upper Brook Street.

Has anyone been to MicroDirect? Is it easy to find or hidden in a wee corner that no1 can find?

You can't really miss it mate, it's on the left just after a garage if your heading away from town.

stony said:
merty-b- said:

You can't really miss it mate, it's on the left just after a garage if your heading away from town.

Cool. I shall be heading there then off to find a boozer before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.