dirty friggin rags!!!!

Adam Donnelly said:
boyle_pic7_big.jpg

hahaha looks like a fkn gay icon

The only RAG in the village! Dead ringer for the bloke smoker from Bronski Beat!

paddystyle said:
Blue Lloyd said:
I'm all for a bit of banter and we all know City fans can laugh at themselves but that was fucking shite!

I can't even figure what those sad bastards would find funny about it either?
they're gonna find it a whole lot less funny in a couple of hours

Bronski Beat LOL! haven't heard that for years.

paddystyle said:
Blue Lloyd said:
I'm all for a bit of banter and we all know City fans can laugh at themselves but that was fucking shite!

I can't even figure what those sad bastards would find funny about it either?

I'm very uneasy about this tit-for-tat business. Can't & wouldn't try to stop you, but please think about the consequences to this board of any actions you may undertake.

Cheesy said:
paddystyle said:

I'm very uneasy about this tit-for-tat business. Can't & wouldn't try to stop you, but please think about the consequences to this board of any actions you may undertake.
unluckily i'm not capable of doing anything about it cheesy,was talking to a mate earlier,who has no interest in football but is a huge computer geek,he's been watching this forum all day,finds it very interesting

paddystyle said:
Cheesy said:
unluckily i'm not capable of doing anything about it cheesy,was talking to a mate earlier,who has no interest in football but is a huge computer geek,he's been watching this forum all day,finds it very interesting

can he track an IP address to a persons home address ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.