Disappointed my a minority

The only way this stuff will be stamped out completely is by reporting it. And I bet the same people doing it will be 'outraged' at what happened to Raheem before the game.

These morons should not be welcome at our club.

The only way this stuff will be stamped out completely is by reporting it. And I bet the same people doing it will be 'outraged' at what happened to Raheem before the game.

These morons should not be welcome at our club.
Why what happened to Raheem?

111 was pretty grim at times too. What made it worse was the average age of the people doing it must have been about 14.

However the "you've got a shit farmers hat on" followed by "you should have seen a dentist" to one particular spurs fan did make me smile.

At half time he put his (missing) front teeth back in and instantly the chant changed to "he bought some teeth with his fiver"

I was astonished and disgusted in block 308 yesterday. When the mist started to fall into the stadium some lowlife thick cnut shouted "this gas will make the yids feel at home".

Couldn't believe it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.