Disappointed my a minority

What is it with some football fans who think once they are in a stadium they have license to shout whatever they want. Now some these folk will just be scum and live their life constantly like the scrote they are but a lot of the others probably wouldn’t say that shit in a pub, restaurant or on the streets, so why at a football match?

City oppose racism, UEFA oppose racism, and I guess the PL and FA oppose racism. So does anybody have a clue how many Spurs fans have been ejected for their moronic "Yid Army" chants over the past 30-odd seasons? My estimate is approximately zero.

Get the fuckers reported. I don't want football completely santized but there a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Exactly. People should be able to come to
have a good time. Even though it was the players I heard who were being abused, on top of this, there would have been fans from similar backgrounds in the proximity, who might also feel insulted.

Reading some of the comments on spurs forum aimed at City was disgraceful,but we don't need to steep as low as them.

You're right or they want to say something but don't want conflict. Such people can be intimidating and I guess it's easy to let it slide. A person can report anonymously on kick it out.org. All they have to do is make a mental note of the seating area, more exact the better and the description of the person.

Its difficult if it comes from behind you though.

Its difficult if it comes from behind you though.

True, still worth reporting though I guess, raise awareness to the club. If you make a note of what exactly was said, it may concur with other people's and you may be adding to a list of reports against this particular supporter.

True, still worth reporting though I guess, raise awareness to the club. If you make a note of what exactly was said, it may concur with other people's and you may be adding to a list of reports against this particular supporter.

Good point.

I was astonished and disgusted in block 308 yesterday. When the mist started to fall into the stadium some lowlife thick cnut shouted "this gas will make the yids feel at home".

Couldn't believe it.

Unbelievable that there are still nobheads who say that kind of thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.