Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are suggesting replacing Pelle apart from trying to get someone to sign your release papers, please suggest a replacement??!?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
That's what's in the inside the minds of these defeatist poltroons.

Wampum (:

Losers in life as well I'll guess, makes me giggle that what little joy they have could be filled with a little thing called 'positivity' (:
It probably explains why we're both such a hit with the ladies too mate. Chicks dig positivity :-)
Funny you sound gay as a happy clapping ten bob note

Wampum (:

Losers in life as well I'll guess, makes me giggle that what little joy they have could be filled with a little thing called 'positivity' (:
It probably explains why we're both such a hit with the ladies too mate. Chicks dig positivity :-)

I'd of agreed with every word until you said 'dig' (:
It's all cool man.

NQCitizen said:
Benarbia said:
Amazing form yet 2'points off the top

7th when the run started, go figure victor!!!

So was doing badly, found incredible form and pulled into 3rd, with the team bottling the home game against our title rival.

Doesn't exactly scream 'title'.

Another of the spoilt little cunts rears it's head

Perspective nobby, some of us are patient enough to see what is being implemented, this reactionary bollocks screams to me of yet another 'blue' who thinks we were formed in 2008

And bottled it? You're taking the piss?

Be gone you cretinous little troll

rastus said:
Funny you sound gay as a happy clapping ten bob note
wenn_t_jim_davidson001.jpg

NQCitizen said:

So was doing badly, found incredible form and pulled into 3rd, with the team bottling the home game against our title rival.

Perspective nobby, some of us are patient enough to see what is being implemented, this reactionary bollocks screams to me of yet another 'blue' who thinks we were formed in 2008

Shut your fucking foul mouth you happy clapping ****, go fart some spunk. hey thats nasty as well. In fairness where are still in all comps and lots of ups and a couple of downs to deal with, well soon be back to full strength...

rastus said:
NQCitizen said:

Shut your fucking foul mouth you happy clapping ****, go fart some spunk. hey thats nasty as well. In fairness where are still in all comps and lots of ups and a couple of downs to deal with, well soon be back to full strength...

I've heard GDM is good at farting spunk

NQCitizen said:

Wow good swearing, you must be so perceptive. Much insight. Very knowledge. Wow.

Bad luck with the "its" though, for someone so superior.

I watched the game against Chelsea, as an ST holder, and we crumbled, how many times did they hit the woodwork?

You said that form would win us the title ignoring why we needed that form. Then after using immediate form as an argument you're advocating "patience" because I'm "spoilt".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.