Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

baildon blue said:
I can't believe he's still with us .
He should have gone this week .

Balti said:
has he fucked off yet?

no?

shame

Got to give him credit, he's surviving. He'll be gone if we lose the derby.

Prestwich_Blue said:
middleton___blue said:
beast said:
To / two / too. :)
haha okay you've made your point.
you're ;-)

If he starts Dzeko with Aguero tomorrow then I fucking give up.
Hahah i dont think he will though mate...think he's learnt that playing 2 up top against good sides away from home is basically asking for defeat. Well we hope he has

Dethred said:
Wow have times changed. I remember about 2 years ago I was among maybe 4 people on here saying Mancini had to go. Mancini had put us 11 points behind the rags, lost to Wigan in the cup final, failed to get out of the group stage and win a single match in that year's Champions League campaign, and had clearly created a massively toxic environment in all levels of the club... but the majority supported him.

Two years later we've made it into the final 16 twice, won League Cup and Premier League, and only in the past few weeks dropped out of second place, and almost everyone is fucking him off. Not a single one of you know tactics half as well as Pellegrini, but think you have the solution. It's comical, really. Support our fucking manager and get behind the team you fucking turncoat c**ts. Stop bleeding into your panties and get behind the team so we can at least make 2nd place.
How does the end of the first paragraph stack up against the second?

Dethred said:
Wow have times changed. I remember about 2 years ago I was among maybe 4 people on here saying Mancini had to go. Mancini had put us 11 points behind the rags, lost to Wigan in the cup final, failed to get out of the group stage and win a single match in that year's Champions League campaign, and had clearly created a massively toxic environment in all levels of the club... but the majority supported him.

Two years later we've made it into the final 16 twice, won League Cup and Premier League, and only in the past few weeks dropped out of second place, and almost everyone is fucking him off. Not a single one of you know tactics half as well as Pellegrini, but think you have the solution. It's comical, really. Support our fucking manager and get behind the team you fucking turncoat c**ts. Stop bleeding into your panties and get behind the team so we can at least make 2nd place.

So you admit to wanting our previous league winning manager out despite us finishing 2nd and in a cup final yet you abuse other people for wanting previous league winning Pellegrini out as we currently sit in 4th and went out of both cup competitions with a whimper.

Ric said:
de niro said:
bondsman said:
Cannot fault any of that.

in all honesty neither can i.

I can.

I think putting Negredo's drop in form purely down to that injury at West Ham oversimplifies things greatly. There were other important factors at play in his private life which are the real reason he left.

As for Jovetic, it's not like he excelled prior to his exclusion from the CL squad. I do think it could've been handled better, but his influence on the team was negligible prior to that.

Don't get me wrong, I think Pellegrini should go this summer but he's not culpable for everything that has gone wrong this season.

I've seen this posted a lot on here and it seems to be taken at face value. Does anyone actually know what Negredo is alleged to have done?

I remember people saying that months ago ....

Thing is: if he plays 4-4-2 and loses, people will call him an idiot; if he plays 4-5-1 and wins, people will call him an idiot for not doing it earlier. The only way he can win is if he plays his 4-4-2 and wins the game.

middleton___blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
middleton___blue said:
haha okay you've made your point.
you're ;-)

If he starts Dzeko with Aguero tomorrow then I fucking give up.
Hahah i dont think he will though mate...think he's learnt that playing 2 up top against good sides away from home is basically asking for defeat. Well we hope he has

Dethred said:

Dickheads like this are what put me right off Internet forums.

stony said:
Ric said:
de niro said:
in all honesty neither can i.

I can.

I think putting Negredo's drop in form purely down to that injury at West Ham oversimplifies things greatly. There were other important factors at play in his private life which are the real reason he left.

As for Jovetic, it's not like he excelled prior to his exclusion from the CL squad. I do think it could've been handled better, but his influence on the team was negligible prior to that.

Don't get me wrong, I think Pellegrini should go this summer but he's not culpable for everything that has gone wrong this season.

I've seen this posted a lot on here and it seems to be taken at face value. Does anyone actually know what Negredo is alleged to have done?

I was told he was shagging one of the girls at the club,he is not in the know just someone who never misses a game and has heard that a lot as the reason

karen7 said:
stony said:
Ric said:
I can.

I was told he was shagging one of the girls at the club,he is not in the know just someone who never misses a game and has heard that a lot as the reason

Cheers Karen

Oh it's the 50 IQ brigade again not understanding stark differences. If you can't see a difference between Mancini's toxic atmosphere, not winning a single CL game his last season, and losing to a soon-to-be-relegated team in the cup final, then there is no hope for you. Go on talking tactics like you actually have a fucking clue.

Do you think Pellegrini has created a toxic situation in the dressing room and around the club?
If you say yes, show some proof.

Do you think Pellegrini has done near as fucking hopelessly as Mancini in Europe?
If you say yes, you're just a fool because there's no way anyone could argue that.

Did Pellegrini win the same number of trophies in his first year as manager as Mancini did in 3? Even after Mancini left us with a team that would lose to Wigan, and then a few weeks later Reading? Yep.

I think most of you fucks just like to slag off the guy who has some class and isn't up in the technical area calling the opposing manager a "c**t". 6-7 years ago we would have all been hoping that the club didn't sack someone like Pellegrini, but here we are... unabashed entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.