Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which members are you referring to? Do you speak for a number of members and if so list their names. On who's authority do you question whether I stay as a member of this forum or go?
I haven't tried to start a campaign. I have a username like you and as things stand they are both appropriate.
Don't be so touchy mate, they're genuine questions which don't require futher clarification imo, but I'll do so for the avoidance of doubt.

I mean if 'Pell' is is deemed surplus to requirements in the summer and is replaced by 'Pep', doesn't that make your username sort of defunct? If so, what will be your second incarnation?

It's not clearly apparent by your username if you're a 'Pell' fanboy (Like Dzeko's Balkan supporters) or a City fan who strongly believes that 'Pell' is the best manager that City could hope to employ out of any possible others. Where would you say your point of view flops in this respect and like the Dzeko fanboy's will you follow 'Pell' to his next football appointment or unlike Dzeko's Balkan supporters will you stay put on this board?

Are you in general a football interest group lobbyist and if so are there any other campaigns you have planned after the 'Pell not Pep' campaign has been waged and expired. If so what are they?

In reference to board members that was just a generalisation. Hope this is adequate clarification.

I'll leave you and PnP to your rearguard action whilst we're on the way to the ground
;-)

Fingers crossed for today mate

Sorry mate. Didn't realize you were so touchy about people sticking up for a trophy winning manager. How times change hey! Enjoy the match. I hope you're entertained. :)

Which members are you referring to? Do you speak for a number of members and if so list their names. On who's authority do you question whether I stay as a member of this forum or go?
I haven't tried to start a campaign. I have a username like you and as things stand they are both appropriate.
Imagine being a fucking cheerleader at 47 years of age.

to be fair , mosside blue asked you a bloody good question then..and you simply ignored it.
if pelle is to be blamed solely for our defeats, and not the players, is he solely to acclaim for our wins/trophies, and not the players...?

i am unsure what the future holds but i just hope the manger AND the players can work together to make this season one to remember..and given that we are in with a realistic chance of the title,league cup and through to the last 16 of the chumps league, with injuries galore,maybe things are not so bad.
Of course I answered it.
Of course the players have some blame but how many of us have scratched our heads as to team selections in the last season and a half?
Ignoring away games for now: It's not Once, Twice, Thrice at home but 7 SEVEN (Let's add the home defeat to Stoke and home draws against Burnley and Hull last season into the mix - for they were just as bad). Clearly the wrong teams started (except Hull) but when it did start going tit's up he did nothing for ages. It shows a pattern of poor management decisions.
I've enjoyed a lot of the games played but there are better managers and it's time to move on in the summer. Now I'll try and enjoy the last 6 moths of City's season with Pellers at the helm but lets be honest there are better and we tend to win stuff in spite of him rather than because of him. Or have you forgotten the set up against Liverpool at Anfield in 2014. Crazy set up. Fortunately Liverpool blew it themselves against Chelsea and Palace by going for goals.

Last edited:
He's got the starting eleven right for me today. I might have started Fernando over Toure but at least he's actually got the three men in midfield, it's a start.

Surely Manuel can't be this predictable that Klopp met with Rodgers beforehand and copied exactly what Rodgers did to us previously? So its not just our fans who think Manuel is just too predictable and doesn't pay enough attention to what the opposition may have planned?

Klopp reveals pre-Man City Rodgers meeting

Brendan-Rodgers-Jurgen-Klopp-Football365.jpg

http://www.football365.com/news/klopp-reveals-meeting-with-predecessor-rodgers

Jurgen Klopp has revealed he has had a meeting with Liverpool predecessor Brendan Rodgers since taking the reins at Anfield.

Klopp replaced Rodgers, who is reportedly discussing a move to Qatar, after the Northern Irishman was sacked in early October on the back of a string of underwhelming results at Liverpool.

The German disclosed nothing from the conversation he held with Rodgers ahead of the Manchester City game, but spoke highly of the out-of-work manager.

“Yes I met him. It was a really nice talk, he is a nice guy,” he told the Liverpool Echo. “I said that before I met him, and we had a good talk.

“Nothing else about sport, the world and private things. It is nothing for you!

“I did things like this with Thomas Tuchel [his successor] at Dortmund.

“If I want to know something about Liverpool I can read Marco Polo [travel guide]. Always when a new manager settles in things change.

“If I would ask something about Liverpool, I would have met him earlier, not after six weeks.

“It is not important what we talked about.”

Picked the right side and he got the three points so well done to Pellers. Perhaps should have reacted quicker to Koeman's changes at half time that gave them more options and they were getting chances until the third goal. He got the three points in the end which is what we all needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.