Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.....Pellegrini just said that he was happy with today's performance. It was good for about the first 25 mins and, for me, totally unconvincing for the rest of the game. Him being happy makes me very unhappy!!!.

Got it right today I thought - if I'm being picky I'd have taken off yaya for silva but picked strong team.

He bores me shitless. First season we were awesome, last season was like pulling teeth and for the first few games this season I thought we were back to entertaining silky football but it didn't last long. A few glimmers of it occasionally but it never lasts.

He bores me shitless

He is a football manager, not a comedian or actor!

Another 3 goals at home and whilst it wasn't the greatest of performances today, we still scored 3 goals and went top of the league.

are-you-not-entertained-w-text-720x396.jpg

Tacticaly poor again. A good side would have punished us but glad he got a win under his belt as we needed it as a team. Why keep Yaya on so long when clearly knackered? No doubt barely no rotation for Hull then we will play like crap against Stoke. Defensively we are still very poor.

Game management mp?

When we just needed to keep it and slow the game down he is telling them to bomb on to get more goals
Just manage it better
But 3 points so well done on that

He is a football manager, not a comedian or actor!

Another 3 goals at home and whilst it wasn't the greatest of performances today, we still scored 3 goals and went top of the league.

are-you-not-entertained-w-text-720x396.jpg

Jesus mate your constant backing over Manuel when someone says something slightly against him is embarrassing! God knows how you'll cope when we thankfully bin him!

Still don't think he's getting anything like the performances out of this squad that they are capable off. we have regressed alarmingly in the past 12 months. Our proud home record is just a memory now.no one fears coming here anymore. Mancini fought so hard to make the etihad a fortress only for pellers to piss it all away. sooner we dispense of him the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.