Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might of missed some of the youngsters out who he signed,correct me if I'm wrong by all means,I get his signings as...

Enes unal
Sterling
Delph
Roberts
Otamendi
KDB
Luke Brattan
Fernando
Sagna
Caballero
Zuculini
Mangala
Bony
Navas
Jovetic
Negredo
Demichelis
Fernandinho

Not seen some and some may need time,but IMO,not too much shite in there.

Brahim Diaz.

So what's after Pep then? That's the fucking real question.

Is Txiki going to be hear to move us on to the next level- or is it hand in hand back off to Spain?

Job done and all that .

I think he's saddled us with a poor Manager and some very poor signings. The only reason he's not out is because we think he's going to deliver Pep.
We have now lost the best part of 2 seasons playing the waiting game and all we have is a 'nod and a wink' to show for ££millions spent and what should have been many trophies to show for it.

I think he's saddled us with a poor Manager and some very poor signings. The only reason he's not out is because we think he's going to deliver Pep.
We have now lost the best part of 2 seasons playing the waiting game and all we have is a 'nod and a wink' to show for ££millions spent and what should have been many trophies to show for it.

Signings regardless of hype are never a complete guarantee they will work out as you a dealing with human beings and not machines.

I do think though he has got it right with Fernadinho, Negredo, Demichelis, Sterling, De Bruyne, Otamendi and Sagna.

Some there we probably overpaid for but they have been good additions.

Maybe even Navas at what? £12m, for the money we got a decent enough player albeit we should have gone for more quality.

Mangala, Fernando, Caballero, Jovetic and Bony are the only real standouts that haven't really worked.

What I do think though is I don't think he has brought that absolute superstar to the club yet or a player that is clearly a level above most like a Pogba, Bale etc... if he can pull one of those off then that is what will take him and the club to the next level.

I also think we have neglected the central midfield and full back areas in the last two seasons.

Sagna has been a good addition but considering Zab was getting into his thirties, to go for Bacary when he was in his thirties was strange in my opinion.

Left back has needed improving for a few seasons now.

And in central midfield we should have added another top quality player in the summer in my opinion. Fernando and Delph are decent players but not the sort that if Yaya is not doing it you can rely on them.

He's bought us some exceptional players who are this moment are under performing. He's the best DoF in the world, and he signed us three quality players in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.