Discussion: Txiki Begiristain (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either/both depending on the poster (not me I might add), price is irrelevant.
Well price is relevant if you're comparing to Mangala because the post you quoted said Managala cost way too much for an untested defender, price was the reason he seemed to be questioning the Mangala purchase. I'm only arguing for the sake of it. I don't have an issue with the purchases of Zabaleta, Mangala or Fernando tbh.

Well price is relevant if you're comparing to Mangala because the post you quoted said Managala cost way too much for an untested defender, price was the reason he seemed to be questioning the Mangala purchase. I'm only arguing for the sake of it. I don't have an issue with the purchases of Zabaleta, Mangala or Fernando tbh.
Yeah, I'd have been better off quoting the whole post rather than part of it, I had to go back myself to find out what I was talking about. I'll blame it on the heat ;)

The point was that if he and Fernando (to a lesser extent) prove themselves next season and for the foreseeable future then Txiki will suddenly be a genius to the folk who are judging him on 1 season for the mentioned players and think he should be sacked.

Yeah, I'd have been better off quoting the whole post rather than part of it, I had to go back myself to find out what I was talking about. I'll blame it on the heat ;)

The point was that if he and Fernando (to a lesser extent) prove themselves next season and for the foreseeable future then Txiki will suddenly be a genius to the folk who are judging him on 1 season for the mentioned players and think he should be sacked.

I agree. I was just bored. :)

Looking like a big two weeks ahead for Txiki. If he pulls all 3 off, you'd have to say he's taking his current B- and turning it in to an A.

Looking like a big two weeks ahead for Txiki. If he pulls all 3 off, you'd have to say he's taking his current B- and turning it in to an A.

Just needs a top young left back with pogba, sterling and de bruyne and he's a fucking hero mate!

Just needs a top young left back with pogba, sterling and de bruyne and he's a fucking hero mate!

Yeh I know where you're coming from mate, I think both full back positions we could do with some younger players competing for a place, maybe there are some kids in the youth team who will be ready the season after next and we're biding our time? I know Viera said Angelino is the best player in the EDS so maybe he's getting prepared in New York?

I think it's so important that we make a statement in the market this summer. Fresh, young, hungry players that will lift the old guard. These 3 are exactly that type and if Txiki gets them all in, I might just have to forgive him for Fernando!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.