Ditching Sky

I've said it before and I'll say it again but I wouldn't touch these open boxes with a barge poll especially from a person that gives out his mobile phone number over facebook. In fact I'd probably consider Sky rather than them. Stick with Kodi, less come backs and peace of mind

So wrong yet so right

I have been paying sky £72 without movies for 12 months or so, decided to call it a day and rang up to cancel last sunday, was asked why told just not worth £72 was offered it for £56 told no and cancelled, due sept 30th, got a call from sky yesterday and was offered FULL pakage for £33 for 12 months no contract, took it, there are deals to be had from sky if you stick to your guns.

I had the full Sky package plus phone and internet and two boxes, £96 per month all in but no BT Sport.
Contract finished and they put it up to £138 per month. Told em to sack it. After much discussion they said they would get it to £120. Still not good enough. Have cancelled and moving to Virgin this week, £79 monthly all in. Only problem is I get BT Sport with it.

I have been paying sky £72 without movies for 12 months or so, decided to call it a day and rang up to cancel last sunday, was asked why told just not worth £72 was offered it for £56 told no and cancelled, due sept 30th, got a call from sky yesterday and was offered FULL pakage for £33 for 12 months no contract, took it, there are deals to be had from sky if you stick to your guns.

Well done!

I had the full Sky package plus phone and internet and two boxes, £96 per month all in but no BT Sport.
Contract finished and they put it up to £138 per month. Told em to sack it. After much discussion they said they would get it to £120. Still not good enough. Have cancelled and moving to Virgin this week, £79 monthly all in. Only problem is I get BT Sport with it.

Well done!

I got a further call from sky over the weekend (2 months after cancelling). They have offered to turn my box back on with a basic package for free for a year. I begrudgingly said yes.

Interesting shit, I wish I could find the right solution for me. No way my mrs can get her head around using firestick etc, but my half price sky for a year is coming to an end - she won't deal with streams and lagging and just needs to be able for it to be as simple as sky, plus we have multirooms so it can be watched in back room and bedroom.

Fucking annoying.

My mrs had the android box sussed after ten minutes and now watches more footy than me. She never shuts up about it. Count yourself lucky..

Sky finishes this week want a zGemma box but confused on the models. So I want it to use the sky dish and be able to record as well so I need a twin tuner. Which model?

I got that and £100 cash back. :0)

Sky finishes this week want a zGemma box but confused on the models. So I want it to use the sky dish and be able to record as well so I need a twin tuner. Which model?
Thinks it's the h2s you want mate if it's twin tuner,my skybox blew two weeks ago,and I got a zgemma h2 but it's a single tuner which I'm happy with,you can still record but only the channel your watching has full sky epg up to a week ahead cracking boxes...

I canned it after. 11 years was paying 100 quid . They have just offered me everything inc sports apart from movies for 19 quid a month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.