Ditching Sky

I don't know anything about all this stuff but after advice from a mate at work I spent £22 on an android box from Amazon and then had something called Pulse and Mobdro put on it and now I can watch any football I want plus lots of films an TV channels for free.

I don't know anything about all this stuff but after advice from a mate at work I spent £22 on an android box from Amazon and then had something called Pulse and Mobdro put on it and now I can watch any football I want plus lots of films an TV channels for free.

Youll be back moaning if its an mx android box

Just a word of warning lads that I'm not sure how longer I will be supporting the build; the pressure now is being ramped up on box sellers and I think that builds will be the next to be targeted; in all honesty I'll pull it before it gets to that stage

Don't want to sound like a tool but I'm not risking my future over a Kodi build blues :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.