Ditching Sky

Does anyone know what price can be acheived as a new joiner to sky.
Taking up the full spectrum of packages and engaging in fibre unlimited broadband with line rental and also one multi room.
And what tie in is it and will this include free installation of new dish and box.

My intentions will be to imbibe of any offer and then withdraw services at the end of contract to hopefully gain a further discount.
Any additional promotions through quidco and the like I would be all ears.

Sky are scurlious deviants in their pricing and all efforts should be made to negate their high costs.

So what would I be looking at in monetary terms.
I ask on here as normally I would feel intimadated into buying an overpriced bag of sand off Arabs just to keep them happy.
I talk the talk but sometimes fail to walk the walk when push comes to shove.

We still have a working Kirby vacumn cleaner a 10 year subscription to encyclopedia Brittanica and adozen hedgehog gutter brushes we dont use no more :

Interestingly, Britain used to (and may still do) sell sand TO at least one of the countries of the Arabian peninsula.

Also, the answer is usually 50% less than their advertised price but 50% more than what you want to pay.

Taking up the full spectrum of packages and engaging in fibre unlimited broadband with line rental and also one multi room.
And what tie in is it and will this include free installation of new dish and box.

My intentions will be to imbibe of any offer and then withdraw services at the end of contract to hopefully gain a further discount.

Sky are scurlious deviants in their pricing and all efforts should be made to negate their high costs.

I ask on here as normally I would feel intimadated into buying an overpriced bag of sand off Arabs just to keep them happy.

We still have a working Kirby vacumn cleaner a 10 year subscription to encyclopedia Brittanica and adozen hedgehog gutter brushes we dont use no more :
Sky q full bundle 30pm 1 mini box (multi room)12pm free fibre broadband just pay the line rental.

Sky q full bundle 30pm 1 mini box (multi room)12pm free fibre broadband just pay the line rental. https://promotioncode.sky.com/campaigns/q2msecomplete?DCMP=afc-726842&affiliate=true

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Interestingly, Britain used to (and may still do) sell sand TO at least one of the countries of the Arabian peninsula.

Also, the answer is usually 50% less than their advertised price but 50% more than what you want to pay.

Thanks willy going to use the £30 a month offer for the full package.

I have other options but if like me you only watch Sky when City are on

If half our games are on Sky and with a free days Now tv sports sports pass for every 15 cans of Carling Larger @£10 per pack an investment in 20 packs is surely a money saver

and after drinking the cans you end up with sentence structure like the one above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.