Ditching Sky

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gaudion M, 31 May 2016.

1. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    You could try ultimatemania mate that has sports and a full channel list

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

If you decide to stick with Sky then you'll probably already have 60% off, either on your account online or via the stb. If you try the live chat you'll be able to get 60% plus £50 or £100 credit if you try a couple or three times. 75% discount (plus possible credit) is usually only available once you've been actually turned off.

3. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Ditched Sky yesterday. Offered it for 50% and turned that down. Waiting for at least 60% off.

4. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

why didn't you try this during close season when most people stop watching the horrible ****s and they are desparate?

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Just the way we did it. I think the outcome will be the same. I'm not too bothered. I only watch City. Too busy to watch all the games on offer. Most TV can be streamed via Amazon Prime.
    Catch City on Now Tv and save a fortune. Nearly 100 notes a month for Sky.

6. goodbye scum tv!!!

7. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

you have a few better options judging from a quick view of your viewing habits (very similar to mine, i hardly ever watch live tv bar the footie).

@TCIB take this man from darkness to the light.

8. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Ok thanks

9. hawkhurst

hawkhurst

Where did you get the 50% off offer? Does it show up via email or somewhere else? My contract is up for renewal at the end of the month and its scheduled to jump from £35 a month (SkyQ, multiscreen, all the channels but no internet) to £92 a month. Not a chance in hell that I will pay that given all I want is the football, Sky Atlantic and the ability to watch in the bedroom!

10. allan harper

allan harper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XmtZ2seac
    I got my offer on the interactive menu on sky, straight after a phoned up to cancel