Ditching Sky

I've ditched BT on account of them being the worst company I've ever had dealings with. However, this means I no longer have BT Sport and they have advised me I will have to pay £27.99 per month if I want it via the Sky platform! Do people really pay that!? I certainly won't be.

My sky gets cut off on the 27th too, went on the live chat last night, the best that he could offer was 40% off my package. I'm not budging and will only renew if I get the exact same deal as last year. Pretty sure Taxi had the same deal...full hd package, with 1 multiroom box for £42 a month. I can quite happily download any box set I want or any program, also streaming the game tonight in hd connected the laptop to the tv. Not arsed if they won't budge. I'm expecting a phone call a couple of weeks after I send the sky q boxes back.

My sky gets cut off on the 27th too, went on the live chat last night, the best that he could offer was 40% off my package. I'm not budging and will only renew if I get the exact same deal as last year. Pretty sure Taxi had the same deal...full hd package, with 1 multiroom box for £42 a month. I can quite happily download any box set I want or any program, also streaming the game tonight in hd connected the laptop to the tv. Not arsed if they won't budge. I'm expecting a phone call a couple of weeks after I send the sky q boxes back.

Yes mate exactly the same deal.
£42 for everything including multiroom.

This thread is really good because it allows us to see what is really possible.
I turned down £56.00 and now await there next move.I have actually cancelled the service.
I have Amazon and bt sports so not arsed if they dont come back.

Stuuuuu Bt luv me because they just gave me £90.00 cash back with quidco which I just spent on gin at Amazon.
They also sent me a mastercard loaded with £80.00 ...like wow !
And they gave me free bt sports for a year and all for £30 a month.

They are my bestest ever pal next to Guardiola !

Re there sky Q and multi box.
You can hold onto it for three months for free.
After that they will bill you a few hundred pound.

How is it free if it's £30 a month?

Sorry stuuuuu my bad.
They actually payed me so it's not free it was a gift ; )

12 months broadband@£30 = £360

They gave me £90.00 quidco back
They gave me £80.00 mastercard back
They gave me £27.99 x12 months bt sports back @ £336.00

======
£506.00

£506.00 - 336.00 = £170 profit...

Boom tish !

I have phone tv and broadband package how could i get abetter deal as i wantto keepmy phone number and broadband would it be best just to cancel the tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.