Ditching Sky

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gaudion M, 31 May 2016.

1. Taxi

Taxi

The whole country came to a grinding halt when Bates came on the radio in the eighties making us all weep.
    Simon was a legend in the world of wireless and Our Tune broke the nations heart !
    This version makes me cry too but please do not look in if easily offended as it contains an occational swear word.

Last edited: 1 Nov 2017
  2. meltonblue

meltonblue

Hmmm, did it ask you to sign in? If it did, then you should be eligible.

Having said that, we're only a couple of weeks away from Black Friday so I'm
    sure they'll up the deals then. I'll be shopping for a new tv :)

3. meldrew

meldrew

Just seen this now, no worries mate. If anyone else is interested send me an inbox and I can get someone to contact you with similar deals.

4. I dooont believe it...

5. mcfcstu

mcfcstu

just phoned them again same as this stage last year as all my present deals are running out. i was paying £50 for ultra fast broadband and all the tv package including box sets. told them dont want boxsets best price they could give me was £67. 30 days notice is in and awaiting the we dont want to lose you again phone calls.

6. decmancity

decmancity

Just had a call offering me full sky package and Sky Q box for £42 a month. Not too bad but still think I am going to go over to Virgin. I will lose out on Sky Go which is a bit frustrating but not the end of the world.

7. mcfcstu

mcfcstu

Thats not a bad price if it includes everything.

8. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

If anyone has an old Chromecast they've not used in a while, I plugged mine in and got Sky Cinema for 2 months for £5.00. Great for family over Christmas.
    Also if anyone has topcashback, you can order a skysports pass and get cashback on it.

9. decmancity

decmancity

Minus broadband to be fair, Virgin is £75 inc 300mb internet and all the channels.

Sky would be £42 + broadband costs + BT (need it for CL games and they do have other good sport) so im gonna go with Virgin.

10. burnley blue mcfc

burnley blue mcfc

Moulding technician
    I’ve just tried the cancelling blag & they wouldn’t offer me any deal? just told me ok my 30 days cancelling notice starts from today :-(