Divine Naah ... will he make it ?

Sounds like a name Bianca would scream at Ricky in eastenders. (Are those two characters still in it?)

Anyone know his work permit status? I presume that's why he was over there in the first place?

Doesn't seem to be any info anywhere.

I am watching him now v Willem II in the play off match.
He has started attacking midfield, Unal on bench.

5 minutes in and 0-1 down. Cannot see them winning Willem too strong.

Doesn't seem to be any info anywhere.

I am watching him now v Willem II in the play off match.
He has started attacking midfield, Unal on bench.

5 minutes in and 0-1 down. Cannot see them winning Willem too strong.
Looks like Willem NAC Breda won the playoff 2-1, Unal doesn't appear to be there at all. was he not red carded in the previous match?

Edit: is this the first leg?

Looks like Willem NAC Breda won the playoff 2-1, Unal doesn't appear to be there at all. was he not red carded in the previous match?

Edit: is this the first leg?

Yeah first leg Colin.
He was, he was on the TV card on the bench.

Was not a good night at all for Devine. He had not created much and he was hauled off in a double substitution and the third substitute came on two minutes later for an attacking revamp. Three minutes later the lad, Brands, had scored. They then battered Willem II and got late winner.

Yeah first leg Colin.
He was, he was on the TV card on the bench.

Was not a good night at all for Devine. He had not created much and he was hauled off in a double substitution and the third substitute came on two minutes later for an attacking revamp. Three minutes later the lad, Brands, had scored. They then battered Willem II and got late winner.

Didn't see the game, but when I've seen him play, he's looked 'ok' rather than special & not on the level of players like Jack Byrne or Wijnaldum by comparison.

Didn't see the game, but when I've seen him play, he's looked 'ok' rather than special & not on the level of players like Jack Byrne or Wijnaldum by comparison.

I would agree with you there.
He is miles off Wijnaldum and behind Byrne.
He is in a position we are well stocked but you never know.

When is the second leg. Might try and tune in. Would be great if they could get up, especially with a few more of our kids chances to move there next season.

The RTD link seems to be geared more towards providing opportunity's in Europe using our scouting links rather than producing players for our first team. Will be interesting to see if one ever comes through though. I'm sure the club would view that as a bonus at this juncture rather than an aim.

A big jump from the dutch second division to the Champions League, would be surprised if his future is truly in our first team squad. He won't be brought back to play EDS football at 20 years old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.