Diving bans approved

will they do the same in Europe,this rule needs to be Europe wide,we see different fouls in the champions league compared to the premier league,if the English league players are conditioned not to dive and the European players aren't this will give a massive advantage to the European players.

The MuEN, on the City page today, features the headline :-
Man City players will face retrospective bans for diving next season.

Thought I'd just check that the same story was carried in the rags page, well, whaddyaknow... no mention. Clearly, they must be exempt from this development.

Thought I'd just check that the same story was carried in the rags page, well, whaddyaknow... no mention. Clearly, they must be exempt from this development.

The Mirror have already got Sterling down as favourite.

To be fair, that's pretty accurate.

More trial by media. We've seen how retrospective punishments work this season. Our players are punished at the first hint of violent conduct, whereas the rags work on a three strikes and you're out policy.

I caught something earlier where Pep had said it's new refs that were needed not new rules? Is this true? Haha!

There's a reason this is the most popular domestic league... Gambling industry.
And if it works for them it's put in to place.

Video Tech. Is there and should be used, as should the mic'ing of Refs and instant reds for do showing disrespect to the ref.
But no no...

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.