Diving bans approved

It is bloody obvious how diving should be dealt with. The same way a penalty should be dealt with. Exactly the same as sending off a player, and, strangely enough, the same for giving a player a second yellow card. LOOK AT THE FUCKIN' INCIDENT AGAIN BEFORE A DECISION IS MADE! WhyTF the governing body cannot see this is beyond me, unless, of course, this stuff is rocket science and the FArce is awash with bean counters and not rocketeers!!

The problem with that is it takes their power away to influence things.

refs do a great job for them as it stands and the last thing they want is that to stop.

What happens when Ashley Young wins 2 pens & UTD actually win a game & in midweek the panel ban him for being a diving twat but UTD still get 3 points???

How far does this go???

What happens when Ashley Young wins 2 pens & UTD actually win a game & in midweek the panel ban him for being a diving twat but UTD still get 3 points???

How far does this go???

Which is why we have video refs asap and the penalty isnt given and the **** gets his card there and then.

I see Sky have scoured the archives to come up with footage of some heinous diving to get penalties. Snodgrass for Hull and, repeated far more often, Sane against Middlesbrough.

I see Sky have scoured the archives to come up with footage of some heinous diving to get penalties. Snodgrass for Hull and, repeated far more often, Sane against Middlesbrough.

He was booked for diving against WBA, but was it fuck a dive. He was barged off the ball when running at pace.
How was he supposed to stand up.

We won't know the result of a Saturday game until Monday if this is the case.

58d8f25361e03e0bd8ad903965db33df.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.