DO NOT

stonie

chop up hot chilli's,make a curry then once cooked watch tv and scratch your knackers..............

Duly noted, although I must add, after touching food I always wash my hands xclean

Benarbia said:
Duly noted, although I must add, after touching food I always wash my hands xclean

normally do before and after but just slipped my mind as i monged out on the couch..

stonie said:
chop up hot chilli's,make a curry then once cooked watch tv and scratch your knackers..............

Doing it the other way and scratching ya knackers then cooking can add some nice flavour to your food.....................

or as i did at the begining of the summer...grind up dried chilis...then blow into the bowl to get the smal bits out..got a shit load in my eyes...hurt like hell...wont be doing that again in a hurry

putting ralgex on then scratching is a no no as well, the pain still haunts my dreams

Deep heat gel on the bollocks after a hot bath is worse

Jesus Christ that is painful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.