do one hughes!

BimboBob said:
Wasn't it 10 million?That's a bargain for a 3rd choice left back in these exciting times.Oh yes.

Between 10-12 million in the press, but what's probably an 8 million player, imho. Hugely exciting I agree.

blue_robb said:
Erm, hang on a sec with "THE most exciting transfer window in living memory".
12 million for Chelsea's 3rd choice leftback so far.
Nevertheless a quality player who'd walk into most Premiership teams, and a huge improvement on what we had yesterday

How much did Villa pay for Nicky Shorey - a far inferior player who I advocated we buy in the Summer?

Hughes has to bring in quality players, and get the most out of the existing players.

He's succeeding in the 1st respect, but failing in the 2nd. I'm not sure if he is to blame for the poor performance of Elano, Vass, Fernandes and co

Agreed Marvin. Its a solid workmanlike signing addressing a problem position long neglected. But obviously, I deserve to be punished for claiming it isnt "THE most exciting transfer window in living memory". Yet! ;D

Project Rain said:
blusmiff said:
tbh i dont think most of this crap is our fans. there seems to be a lot of negative newbies around.

People signing up to organize a protest is a bit far though.
yeah but theres a lot of bored rags around during this transfer window, what with the credit crunch and all that debt,it must be a bit shitty on their own forum at the moment. a bit dull dya know what i mean, yyaaaawwwwwnnnnn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.