Do the people who liked Sven want Hughes out....

think of who are best players are....

Robinho
SWP
Kompany
Zabaleta

all of which were signed by Hughes...,Svens signings are now the ones letting the side down.

I think given the time Hughes will get rid of the shit and bring in more quality signings (as he did with wayne bridge today)

I loved Sven, and he gave us a great 3 months. Then it all turned sour, i would have like him to have more time to thats life.

I Dont love Mark hughes, i like him. And I think its absolutely imperative we stick with him beyond this season.

Rushton121 said:

Robinho
SWP
Kompany
Zabaleta

all of which were signed by Hughes...,Svens signings are now the ones letting the side down.

I think given the time Hughes will get rid of the shit and bring in more quality signings (as he did with wayne bridge today)
How many other managers could spend £70m and be less successful. Now you want him to spend more, you must be mad.

Rushton121 said:

Robinho
SWP
Kompany
Zabaleta

So hughes has brought in several players who have improved our squad and we're still going backwards, when will the penny drop?

Rushton121 said:

Robinho
SWP
Kompany
Zabaleta

So hughes has brought in several players who have improved our squad and we're still going backwards, when will the penny drop?

Rushton121 said:
4 players dont make a team its the rest of the shit thats letting us down
Why weren't the 'rest of the shit' letting us down as badly last season as they are now?

Honestly i'd have kept sven.....and i agree he'd e able to attract better players than Hughes

I was really upset when we got rid of SGE, but thought at least we might bring in another class manager and then we got stuck with Hughes gutted, that being said I thought he was doing an OK job up until the PSG game and since then he has totally lost the team and anyone that can't see that is not watching the same games as me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.