Do we give up on players too easily

lazerblue

Just watched the game v the rags and I'm thinking we give up on players far too easily, specifically nasri and mangala. You can't doubt nasris talent and mangala has all the attributes to be a good defender so instead of just spunking 40mil on em why not work on em to make em better, I know with nasris it's probably an attitude thing but that could be sorted and mangala needs some guidance that maybe vinny could give

I believe mangala could be kept as back up left back and centre back and grow being still young.
As said nasri is all about attitude and doubt he will change.
Strange we never gave up on Kolarov who is bobbins mainly, yet we easily disgarded boeteng, savic, trippier and now mango.
Also pellers getting rid of javi garcia after he had settled was wrong imho.

Last edited:
Just watched the game v the rags and I'm thinking we give up on players far too easily, specifically nasri and mangala. You can't doubt nasris talent and mangala has all the attributes to be a good defender so instead of just spunking 40mil on em why not work on em to make em better, I know with nasris it's probably an attitude thing but that could be sorted and mangala needs some guidance that maybe vinny could give
Nasri's been here 6 years I think he's had his fair number of chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.