Do We Have Too Many South Americans?

Blue Hefner

When the fixtures came out people looked at the games around the Champions League diary but very little attention seemed to be paid to the international schedule

I appreciate they are not travelling in cattle class but could the amount of South Americans we have effect us?

We have:
Ederson
Danilo
Jesus
Aguero
Sanchez(potentially)
Otemendi
Fernandinho

I'm not trying to be negative, just wondered if this is something that could be an issue

When the fixtures came out people looked at the games around the Champions League diary but very little attention seemed to be paid to the international schedule

I appreciate they are not travelling in cattle class but could the amount of South Americans we have effect us?

We have:
Ederson
Danilo
Jesus
Aguero
Sanchez(potentially)
Otemendi
Fernandinho

I'm not trying to be negative, just wondered if this is something that could be an issue
You missed Bravo.

You make a decent point re traveling, the SA games always seem to be right at the end of the international breaks as well.

Squad rotation is the key.

You missed Bravo.

You make a decent point re traveling, the SA games always seem to be right at the end of the international breaks as well.

Squad rotation is the key.

I knew I forgot someone.....

You're right about they seem to play at the end, not sure why that is

Their games seem to be more competitive as well. There is no Malta, San Marino or Scotland in the SA group. Not to mention the amount of times they play at altitude

In an ideal world we would all love 11 mancuniuns playing for city, failing that I don't care where the players come from I don't think it is good or bad if there is a lot from one continent.

In an ideal world we would all love 11 mancuniuns playing for city, failing that I don't care where the players come from I don't think it is good or bad if there is a lot from one continent.

I'm not bothered where they come from. It's just that they come from a long way away and I think it could, potentially, create issues if fixtures are difficult around international weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.