Do you really believe the league is over...?

Everton away is always one of the toughest games of the season for City. They will be well up for this.

This season has been a revenge season of the last one. Chelsea double, Cup win against Arsenal, 5-0 against Liverpool, 5-1 against Leicester, 4-1 against Tottenham. Everton will get their due for the 4-0 drubbing.

Hilarious when pep told the fans to calm down with his hands when we were singing ‘we’re gonna win the league’ at the end lol walker just laughed and nodded when he heard it

I did not see it like that. It looked more like he was doing a bowing gesture to us as a thank you.

Fair play to pep, a few times he has got the players to come over to us especially at arsenal the other Thursday.

For me he has always attempted to get us on board with the team

As an asside - remember that if we'd lost the Old Toilet derby in 2013 then the rags would have been Champions. We didn't lose - we won.

Guy behind me last night didn't seem that happy about the we're gonna win the league chants - said it made us sound too much like the scousers. Just sang it twice as loud. It's been over since December when we turned up to their gaff with confetti.

I did not see it like that. It looked more like he was doing a bowing gesture to us as a thank you.

Fair play to pep, a few times he has got the players to come over to us especially at arsenal the other Thursday.

For me he has always attempted to get us on board with the team

See I don’t think so mate. I was down at the front level with Pep and he came over clapping and as we were singing ‘we’re gonna win the league’ he did a little laugh then did that motion with his arms.

Even the most pessimistic supporter would say we are in the drivers seat (LOL).

Enjoy the last 6 games bluemooners in fact enjoy the last 8 if you haven't so far.

See I don’t think so mate. I was down at the front level with Pep and he came over clapping and as we were singing ‘we’re gonna win the league’ he did a little laugh then did that motion with his arms.

Definitely more of a bowing gesture than a calm down one. Everyone come out after it saying 1 step closer etc.

We will smash you and not notice. We don’t care who you are, we don’t know who you are, you are a coloured shirt without a ball. When you look up you will have nobody to pass to and be hunted down, you will pray for the whistle so this hell will stop and you can breathe again. Every team has a plan before they face us, every team has seen a weakness but it’s dfferent when we are in front of you.

I LOVE it...

A great paragraph.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.