Do you really believe the league is over...?

The league was over some time ago, 13 clear plus the extra point for GD, City will drop more points for sure but so will the rags, even with my pessimistic head on I cant see any scenario where City dont win the league comfortably..!

It's not over until the maths say it is.

We're short on cover and Sterling has been battered. On to the Leicester game. If we beat Leicester, and Utd fail to beat Newcastle then it will be 15 points with 11 games to go.

As it is Utd can get to 92 points so that's our target. 23 points from 12 games. 7 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats even if Utd win all their games.
Yes. We can afford to only win 7 and lose 1/4 of our remaining games (including the derby) and still win the league.

People should chill out a bit more.

I’m sure there’d be more confidence if we were two points behind United. It’s crazy.

It’s possible it could go pear but extremely unlikely.

Off the top of my head we’d need to at least lose 4 and draw 1, with the scum winning every remaining game, for us to not win it.

It’s not beyond possiblity but it’s very fucking unlikely.

Obviously, we can impact this directly by taking points off them in the Derby to.

Imo we need to take care of business in the ‘more winnable’ games and not drop any silly points and ensure we don’t lose the Derby and it’ll be sweet.

The scum won’t win every game. They’ve got Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and us still to play. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will also be desperate for points so ‘rolling over’ is very unlikely.

Its not over by a long shot yet, we will win the league im certain of that but the gap will end up in single figures i reckon?

Yes. We can afford to only win 7 and lose 1/4 of our remaining games (including the derby) and still win the league.

People should chill out a bit more.

I’m sure there’d be more confidence if we were two points behind United. It’s crazy.

Agreed. There's a great deal of frontrunner flapping in here.

It’s possible it could go pear but extremely unlikely.

Off the top of my head we’d need to at least lose 4 and draw 1, with the scum winning every remaining game, for us to not win it.

It’s not beyond possiblity but it’s very fucking unlikely.

Obviously, we can impact this directly by taking points off them in the Derby to.

Imo we need to take care of business in the ‘more winnable’ games and not drop any silly points and ensure we don’t lose the Derby and it’ll be sweet.

The scum won’t win every game. They’ve got Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and us still to play. Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will also be desperate for points so ‘rolling over’ is very unlikely.

Manure are as likely to drop as many points form here on in as we will.

Back them big time to win their remaining 12 games and watch your money fly away.

Manure are as likely to drop as many points form here on in as we will.

Back them big time to win their remaining 12 games and watch your money fly away.
Makes me laugh some people it was only last week spuds hammered them, there not catching us can't believe I'm actually reading some of these posts, have people taken the day off school today.We have the squad to win it anyway, but we have Jesus,Stones,Sane all back soon were 1/66 to win with William hills a few on here sound like posters on sad cafe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.