Do you really believe the league is over...?

Wouldn't be suprised if after last night the FA don't ban Sergio till the end of season and impose a 15 point deduction for hoarding throwing just to piss on our chips

;-)

Not sure where you get the ‘even we’ bit from. In terms of a league campaign, when was the last time we screwed it up in the last quarter of the season i.e. blew it from a position of relative strength? 1983? i.e. 35 years ago.
Yes that was what I was getting at, it would need a monumental melt down to lose the league from the position we are in.

Brighton match mid-March now postponed as Brighton in FA Cup, and Rags/West Ham postponed too. Does that put paid to Derby guard of honour etc?
It just means if we match United and Liverpool’s points from our Arsenal Chelsea Stoke and Everton games (United have Chelsea Palace Liverpool Swansea; Liverpool have WestHam Newcastle United Watford Palace) before we play United... we can win the league against United

That would be as sweet as Agüerooooo!

Not sure where you get the ‘even we’ bit from. In terms of a league campaign, when was the last time we screwed it up in the last quarter of the season i.e. blew it from a position of relative strength? 1983? i.e. 35 years ago.
Typical City is alive and well so “even we” is very fitting with our club.

Don’t want to get over confident but if another team had a 10 point lead at this time we would say it’s over and we have 16 points

If last night taught anyone anything it should have been that there are no "certainties" in football and the league will only be won when it is mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.