Do you really believe the league is over...?

MUEN , Kelly again , now reckons the title race is back on because we lost a FA Cup match , as far as i can remember losing a cup game generally doesnt gain an advantage in a league competition , is a frontal lobotomy a pre-requisute to gain employment with MGN.

MUEN , Kelly again , now reckons the title race is back on because we lost a FA Cup match , as far as i can remember losing a cup game generally doesnt gain an advantage in a league competition , is a frontal lobotomy a pre-requisute to gain employment with MGN.

I just read that article. The tone of it and references to pep were so bloody rude. Disgusting from our local paper.

Does he mean like the one United lost at Bristol City also ended with a pitch invasion fiasco.

Probably forgotten that as it did not get wall to wall coverage of United being to blame for the invasion. And how Jose should get a one year touchline ban and whatever United players happened to be walking off the pitch at the time the crowd invaded were heading for a five match ban for bringing the game into disrepute.

Oh, I don't recall the United have no chance of catching City because they have lost a cup tie away to a lower league side reports.

Must have missed his incisive commentary then.

After last nights defeat I honestly believe that the lads will get this won in double quick time.It will spur them on,not make them down-hearted.

Good - it'll make the pain of giving us a guard of honour even more acute. I've a funny feeling Sevilla are going to turn them over tomorrow eve.

I just read that article. The tone of it and references to pep were so bloody rude. Disgusting from our local paper.

I stopped reading the MEN Sport after Robson quoted Wikipedia in one of his articles, it was the final straw after years of awful coverage from them. Most of the articles are clickbait nonsense with headings that in no way reflect the content of the article.

If we do go on to win it as is looking likely, it will be the third league title for four of our players; Kompany, Touré, Silva and Aguero. Four City legends I'm sure all will agree.

I'm having a wobble,i can't wait to get back to the prem games,sure i'll feel better then

It will be your medication Karen....Did you see the rags today? As long as there is a hole in your arse they will neither get the points required nor will City drop the points required to make the title race remotely interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.